Joe -- the anode driver I "borrowed" from the open-source clock looks
slightly different than yours.

It uses the same transistors, but the MPSA92 has 100K directly across the
BE junction, and a 470K between the MPSA42 collector and the MPSA92 base.

In other words, imagine moving your R22 to the left of R21, and making R21
470K. (Temp 10 tube)

Also, mine has a 33K from the driver to the base of the MPSA42, as opposed
to your 100K. A little stiffer drive.

I'm not saying either one is better -- just pointing out a difference. I
haven't built this circuit yet, so it may need tweaking.

I do think Niek has an astute observation regarding coupling -- I went to
great pains in my layout to keep the low V drive circuit lines short and
far away from the high V switching noise. Put my driver pairs right next to
the decoder, and the lines from the connector to the decoder are as far
from anything else as possible.

Observing what flickers on and what other lines are switching at the time
should point you right to the crosstalk source.

Terry S.