Got it -- I should have read the description more carefully, I assumed it
wasn't working due to lack of the broadcast time signal. So in reality, you
are good to go. I still think WWVB is unnecessary on a 4 digit clock.

I don't trust Aliexpress, too many of the sellers are shady and there is no
real buyer protection. If the seller accepts PayPal then maybe you have a
shot. Otherwise you are just broadcasting your credit card all over China.