I have several AM and FM radios and I have not experienced any noticeable
interference from the various nixie clocks. On the other hand, I have experi nc
d quite a lot from various LED lights and laptops. All of it is typically short
range (several feet/meters).

This article discusses a radio battery replacement (these batteries were 90V!):
https://www.dos4ever.com/battery/battery.html