Nice find indeed - specifically, right now i am designing for SP-353 and
SP-352 though the concept would work for other displays of similar size. I
note that you have some 4 digit  - from your photo it looks like they are
labelled SP-356 - I have not got a design for those but could come up with
one which used two of them for an 8 digit device. Do you know if they work?