Update on SP-353 version:

Proof of concept is complete - I have a 6 digit SP-353 clock that works!

Slight mods required to the display board (I made the holes too small for
the pin sockets - Doh!) but I think we're there.

I am waiting for revised display boards to arrive so I can test but they
should all be good. I have also ordered some prototypes of the 3 x SP-353
display driver and display boards for the 9 digit variant as well as a
display board for 3 x SP-352's which will be a six digit device.

I'll work on BOM and Build notes next.

PM me (if you have not already done so) if you are interested in boards for
this project. I am planning for the build notes to include mouser part
numbers (where available) for all the required parts rather than provide a
full kit - would that work?

There is a video over on
FB: https://www.facebook.com/richard.scales.7/videos/10223931423450131/

- Richard