did you notice that he hiked the price from $18 ( each for first 20 sold )  to $35 now

Pharma Phil

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Richard Scales <rich...@scalesweb.co.uk>
Date: December 7, 2020 at 3:23 AM

Anyone looking for SP-101's could try here:

#S2T5 Beckman SP-101 Gas Discharge 1 Digit 7-segment Display

Not my auction etc.etc.

On Tuesday, 1 December 2020 at 21:49:34 UTC newxito wrote:
I already have the domain and the web space but I will have a look at blogger, thanks Terry.
I've already learned something today. A friend told me that even for a private website I absolutely need a privacy policy and it is better to have also a "legal notice"... that's annoying!