I've managed to secure a quantity of 3 digit displays - SP-353 and SP-357
(which are the same but without the 'keepalive' pins - which I don't use).
All these are New Old Stock and tested.

If anyone wants to make a 6 or 9 digit version of this clock and they do
not have the displays,  can now provide a complete kit of parts including
the displays - PM me for details or use this:
http://www.nixology.uk/panaplex-interest/

I also have a small number of test build clocks that are seeking new homes
- either with or without displays. PM for details.