Haha, no I want two of each, just like everything!  Or more.  Unfortunately
I really only discovered nixies a year or so ago.  So far mostly Russian
stuff, some IN-1, IN-9, IN-13, IN-12/15, and 100 of the little fellers,
IN-17.  Have a cool old calibration unit with 4 Burroughs tubes, and an
older Ortec NIM counter unit with I think 6 or 7 miniature US-made nixies
in it for the display.  Yes, I may have a problem...  You should see my
Geiger counter collection.  And I did just acquire a metal shaper, which
many would say is completely obsolete.  Still works great though, and fun
to play with.  It goes well with my 1950s Sheldon metal lathe and South
Bend vertical mill.

Whaddaya mean we can't get out?  I've eaten lunch at three restaurants this
week, and went to theater to see Goldfinger a few weeks ago.  Went shooting
on Sunday.  But then I do live in TX.  Went to WDW for Labor Day weekend
too.