Haha, quite so.  Maybe we are related!  While I've never seen a tube
anywhere close to this big, I'd love to have some.  If anyone doesn't want
theirs, please feel free to send it to me!  Kind of like those swimwear
models.  I might say Cintia Dicker is too skinny, but if she wanted to come
over to the house, she's welcome any time...