So you want to stare at a nixie clock all day and admire how big its digits are? Surely you should get out more? Oh, I forgot, we can't, can we?

John S

On 17/12/2020 21:47, Nick Andrews wrote:
TOO LARGE, say what?  This reminds of the doinks at Best Buy or somewhere, when you're looking at a TV and they ask well, how big is the room?  Which is of course irrelevant.  Will it physically fit into the room?  Then it isn't too big!