I spent 45 years in design of one sort or another, from model-making for museums, films and the telly, architecture, interior design, museum and permanent exhibition design to graphic design and advertising. I don't suppose my opinion counts for anything, however I really like the compressed digit shapes of the CD47, possibly because they are so unique. Having inspected a set of these tubes close up, I still like the look of them. Would I ever want some? No, they are far too large for a domestic interior. I think Dalibor's tubes are the ideal maximum size.

John S