> On Feb 20, 2021, at 5:49 PM, newxito <axta...@gmail.com
> <mailto:axta...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I will put the board into a 3D printed case and that’s it. Since,
> surprisingly, everything works as expected, there will be no revision 2...
> but maybe an IN-13 version...

I'd like to have a 4.5 digit version. My octal-core processor is hyperthreaded
so full utilization by a single process is 1600.0%.

GPU temperature would be...cool.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com/

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980