Mr. Purcell is kind of in a pickle in that if he introduces a Farney Z|568
it will be almost 5/8" taller than his other original 568s and there ends
up being a mismatch in the height of the numerals. Will look a bit funky.
I've thought about building a NixiSat with all Farney 568s ( beautiful
tubes). With the Sat tube spacing they do just barely fit, but the other
problem is the standard height colon towers are too low vs the digit
height. So those have to be made taller. Can certainly be done, but
nevertheless another complication.