On 14/12/2011 20:05, Kurchi Hazra wrote:

On 12/14/2011 11:54 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
:

In test/sun/net/www/protocol/jar/jarbug/run.sh then maybe it would make sense to combine SunOS, Linux and Darin into the one case. More generally then I guess most of these tests could be changed so that they default to PS=":" FS="/" when not on Windows or cygwin. Did you check the java code for the tests in these areas for any cases where they test based on os.name?

I made that shell script change - I agree that all can be combined into one case but I just stuck to the general format in those files.

That's okay, it's just an inconsistency in test/sun/net/www/protocol/jar/jarbug/run.sh. When doing through the tests did you look for tests in these areas that look at os.name? I know we have a few.

-Alan