The changes in the following files are not required I guess - perhaps they are my bad

test/java/net/DatagramSocket/B6411513.java

||test/java/net/DatagramSocket/SetDatagramSocketImplFactory/ADatagramSocket.java

- Kurchi*

*

On 12/16/2011 2:36 AM, Michael McMahon wrote:
Updated webrev after Alan's comments.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/7120875/webrev.2/

Thanks,
Michael.

On 14/12/11 19:39, Michael McMahon wrote:
Hi,

This webrev fixes a bunch of test script issues in networking and core-libs. In most if not all cases, the change relates to recognising the OS that the test
is running on.

It also fixes an IPv6 issue, which requires Macos versions of a couple of java.net classes. These are the new files at the end of the webrev. The change is to provide
a default sin6_scope_id when none is provided by the user.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/7120875/webrev.1/

Thanks,
Michael.

--