On 23/06/16 18:09, Simone Bordet wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Pavel Rappo <pavel.ra...@oracle.com> wrote:
But I still think we probably more safe assuming the intersection of our
understandings, rather than a union :-)

Chris and I agreed, so now you're minority :)

Well, I think I kinda talked (off-list) Pavel into his proposed
position. After further research and a more complete re-reading
of the RFC I have flip my position. I think that this is an area
that could be better specified in the RFC, but working with what
we have I would not want to constrain the Java API any more than
necessary in this respect for something that is clearly debatable.

-Chris.