On 09/05/07, Mark Riehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  (Why does it generate all of the *~ files?)

That's the result of running "indent" on the code.

>  I'm confused about where the files need to go.

>  configure: error: mib module "jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable" requires module
> "JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface"

The MfD framework seems to require a relatively "deep" structure,
as compared to most of the others, which are typically a single pair
of code files and can (in principle) be placed anywhere.
  (Though the #includes might need to be tweaked).

That's the result of running "indent" on the code.

>  I'm confused about where the files need to go.

>  configure: error: mib module "jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable" requires module
> "JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable_interface"

The MfD framework seems to require a relatively "deep" structure,
as compared to most of the others, which are typically a single pair
of code files and can (in principle) be placed anywhere.
  (Though the #includes might need to be tweaked).

>  From this error, it looks like I need to create the directory path:
>  agent/mibgroup/JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborTable and put
> the file in there.

Yes.

>  But, which files go here?

All of them.

Then run
   ./configure
--with-mib-modules="JTRS-MDL-MIB/jtrsMdlNeighborTable/jtrsMdlNeighborNodeTable"

What happens then?