From: Magnus Fromreide [mailto:ma...@lysator.liu.se]
Sent: terça-feira, 24 de Março de 2009 20:46
To: Sergio Cabaço
Cc: net-snmp-cod...@lists.sourceforge.net; net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Multi-destiny Traps

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 16:58 +0000, Sergio Cabaço wrote:

> > What O/S is this "unix-based system"?
>
> It is a sub-module (uses the kernel with some modifications) of LynxOS
> (not all POSIX specifications) and it hasn't getopt available in the
> system.
>
> > What does "man getopt" report?
>
> Nothing, it has not man available. It is a very delicate OS :)
>
> I have encountered net-snmp-config.h that is generated by configure.
> In this file, HAVE_GETOPT_H is defined with value 1. I think if I
> could put it to 0 in configure, this would work just fine.

In order to do it in configure we have to figure out how it differs from
a normal getopt so that it can be tested for.
Are you cross compiling as well?

> Maybe, when putted into 0, this will make no difference but I would
> like to try it.

You could try to run configure and then comment out HAVE_GETOPT_H in
include/net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h

This is actually quite interesting.
>From some surfing on the net I found a manual page for getopt on LynxOS
2.5, that indicates that there is a getopt.

Could you please provide the output of the attached program when run on
LynxOS?

/MF