On 25 May 2010 07:38, Jatin Davey <jasho...@cisco.com> wrote:
> I have written a script to capture the thread usage of a process using a
> script. I have added this script to the snmpd.conf file so that when i
> query the extOutput.x MIB variable i get the thread level data from the
> snmpd daemon. I deployed this script successfully in around 25 servers
> but on one server i am getting an error as below:

It's not entirely clear whether it's a client-side script, or the "extend"
script that's failing here.

What are the permissions on the extend scripts on the remote machine?
What happens if you try to run this manually on that box?
   (i.e. not via snmpd)

What happens if you issue a "snmpwalk" command on the extend tables?
  (from the Nagios server)
Do you see the expected output or not?
Can you see anything from the offending system?  (e.g. walking system)

What version(s) of the Net-SNMP agent do you have on each system?
Are they all the same, or is the offending system different in some way?