Hi Guys/Gals,

I'M SORRY FOR THE SPAM, but there didn't seem to be an appropriate
email distribution for SNMP related jobs.  I hope I don't upset too
many... Sorry.

I'm looking for full or part-time work, as contractor or FTE (if in
Sacramento & Bay Area).

Recently, in C, I implemented an NET-SNMP Module and Plugin, and a
multithreaded snmpd agent
that monitors my resource (a custom database instance); and sets proper
status, and creates a trap if down.

My expertise (20+ years):
- Java, C/C++ , Oracle,  Mysql, Web Programming, Windows & UNIX
- Management and hands-on developer.
- Bachelors U.C. Berkeley Applied Math
    Masters U. Santa Clara - Computer Engineering

Please respond to me directly, as to not pollute the email list.

Thanks,
Joel