Dear all on the list,
I have found this list to be pretty diverse and rewarding through the last ten
years seance Marc told me about it. Although I tend not to
post frequently I read a fair amount of the content and follow the links to
work etc.
It’s interesting in that it is quite broad and ‘free’.
At first I found it to be a bit too ‘academic’ for my own taste. However I
think that's ok.
Big Social media is an evil as far as I am concerned. Hegemonic and like
banking in its rapacious sucking of all life forms. I recently stopped all fb
use but
was caught in the trap of Insta (same beast) which I may  quit and just use my
real life interactions - mainly in cafes in Brighton, which I find far more
rewarding.
I never liked computers and the internet. I found that it was the worst
bandwagon to jump on.
Make art, music poetry etc yes, but I want it to be in the real world, not the
dull world of internet! ha ha - Screens suck - literally.
I of course respect the countless artists who use the platform and subvert it
etc etc etc.
And not least Marc and Ruth for their tireless building of alternative spaces
for art, activism and discussion.
I hope it carries on.
Insta and fb are an extremely poor alternative I feel it in my bones.

Thanks,
Simon