Hi Isabelle,

>Thanks for sharing this… Have you ever tried to find out where your sister
>leaves?

As far as I know, she has been fostered. Donna, and our family were not allowed
to know each other's details. However, one of my sister's is good at all this
stuff, so I'll probably work with her on it in the near future when I've fully
recovered from the cancer treatment.

Wishing you well.

Marc

Wishing you well