Hi Mark,

 > Congrats Marc. Those lecturers won't know
 >what's hit them! Be gentle with them.

Yes, we'll see how it pans out.

I am a feral being, intent on challenging various monocultures and
socially constructed systems put in place to silence our 'real'
presences, in this world.

But, it is time. So may others have entered into this world of research
and learning, usually at a younger age than myself. This will help me
engage at even deeper level regarding new contexts for furtherfield, it
will also help furtherfield to survive in various ways in the future,
historically and practically.

wishing you well.

marc