Interesting, it reminds me about doctress Neutopia,

http://projectwhitehouse.wordpress.com/democrats/libby-hubbard-aka-doctress-neutopia-free-the-slaves
a selfnamed prophet and the founder of a new religion at the beginning of
the Net, around 1995.
She terrorized many online communities and was expelled from many forums.
Ana

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:25 PM, marc garrett
<marc.garr...@furtherfield.org>wrote:

> Netochka Nezvanova.
>
> One of the most famous and infamous EccentricCharacters in
> turn–of–the–21st Century Western artistic NetworkCulture, Netochka
> Nezvanova (aka N.N., antiorp, integer, Irena Sabine Czubera) remains an
> enigma to many. Widely believed to be an IdentityCollective?, Netochka
> Nezvanova is a PenName named after the title character in [an early
> unfinished Fyodor Dostoevsky novel] whose name means "nameless nobody"
> in Russian. The identity always presents itself as female, though it may
> not be in reality. Despite the meaning of her moniker, N.N. has coveted
> attention and recognition like few others on the Internet.
>
> http://meatballwiki.org/wiki/NetochkaNezvanova

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15852
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci