From: netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org
[mailto:netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org] On Behalf Of Pall Thayer
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 10:23 PM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] the ever-present-present

The notion that we might be "erasing our historical past as we create it for
the digital future" sounds somewhat absurd and escapist to me. If we are not
recognized for our efforts in the future, we should chalk it up to a failure of
our present to find a means to preserve our work? We all think we're creating
important and relevant work but if the future doesn't come up with a way to
extract and preserve it, then it probably didn't mean that much to them.