we did some exquisite corpse exercises at drawing class. with folded paper
and people drawing on a different fold, only seeing a thin slice of the
edge of the previous person's work.

here's a few paper remixes of Michael's paintings - slices & weaves
(I'm mostly doing exercises by hand, off the computer these days)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aliak_com/16821399545
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aliak_com/16821405935
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aliak_com/16201492383