Now that I think about it, I could see ownership of ephemeral art becoming
a thing... an investor is at a party and someone says, "We just bought a De
Kooning. It's hanging in our living room." "Well, I just bought 5% in a
Pall Thayer and it doesn't even exist any more." Top that!

P Thayer, Artist
http://pallthayer.dyndns.org