Dan,
I could see entity as perhaps another use case, but don't understand how it could be another possible solution. Am I missing something?

Lou

On February 23, 2016 6:36:01 AM "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <droma...@avaya.com> wrote:

Speaking about mount - was I the alone in thinking during the virtual interim yesterday about the relationship between the entity and mount I-Ds. Maybe up to merging them? Are not NLEs the same (or almost) as logical entities?

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Bjorklund [mailto:m...@tail-f.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:31 PM
To: bcla...@cisco.com
Cc: wlup...@broadband-forum.org; Romascanu, Dan (Dan);
netmod@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netmod] Broadband Forum intention of using ietf-entity YANG
module

Benoit Claise <bcla...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Dear all,

> It would be great if we can receive a status update on the Entity YANG

> model from the design team.

The design team is waiting for the WG to decide on adoption of the

document.  Last time this was discussed I think the chairs said that

the WG did not have any cycles for new work until current work was

finished, but I'll leave this to the chairs to answer.

There are actually quite a few drafts to consider when it is time to

add more work to the WG; "mount", "opstate",

draft-entitydt-netmod-entity, draft-wilton-netmod-intf-ext-yang,

draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang,

draft-lear-ietf-netmod-acl-dnsname, draft-vallin-alarm-yang-module to

name a few.  I guess we need to prioritize.

/martin

<droma...@avaya.com>

> >> wrote:

> >> So, let's do it. Tom, or one of the other chairs - you need to run

> >> this.

> >> Regards,

> >> Dan

running