I have something that might delay WGLC, but found out an optimization which
would help in the future

In ietf-packet-fields.yang, example below

grouping acl-ipv4-header-fields {
   description
     "Fields in IPv4 header.";
   leaf destination-ipv4-network {
     type inet:ipv4-prefix;
     description
       "Destination IPv4 address prefix.";
   }
   leaf source-ipv4-network {
     type inet:ipv4-prefix;
     description
       "Source IPv4 address prefix.";
   }
 }

Instead of using "leaf" for "destination-ipv4-network" and
"source-ipv4-network", "leaf-list" reduces the number of terms/ace needed.

If we would agree with this change, then would propose one more

for mac-addresses, having the mask under the address itself look better in the
data itself:

  <destination-mac-address>
    <address>01:01:01:00:00:00</address>
    <mask>ff:ff:ff:00:00:00</mask>
  </destination-mac-address>

  Or create a new type 'mac-address-prefix'.

  This allows having matching multiple destinations to 1 source, or multiple
sources to 1 destination, if they cannot be easily combined into 1 entry.

  <destination-mac-address>
    <address>01:01:01:00:00:00</address>
    <mask>ff:ff:ff:00:00:00</mask>
  </destination-mac-address>