Hi,

I have a general comment, related to Benoit's request to get YANG modules
done.

Augment is your friend.  Use it.
YANG 1.1 even allows conditionally mandatory nodes to be added, so there are
no excuses for not publishing base modules that can be augmented later.

IMO, adding new features in WGLC should not even be considered.

Andy