Kent,

I want to echo the issue that Adrian Pan brought up earlier on acl-type. The
model currently allows for definition of acl-type which it describes as:

"Type of access control list. Indicates the primary intended
         type of match criteria (e.g. ethernet, IPv4, IPv6, mixed, etc)
         used in the list instance."

First of all, it is not clear what is meant by "primary intended type of match
criteria”. Does it mean that if acl-type is defined as ipv6 and a ipv4 ace
entry is added to that acl, that the ipv4 address will be treated as a ipv6
address? Or does it mean that if there is a mix of ipv4 and ipv6 addresses
within an acl, that ipv6 address would be selected over ipv4? If the intention
is truly to allow mixing of different acl-types, which I am not sure any system
supports (Cisco certainly does not), then one can use acl-type of ‘mixed’.

A more intuitive use of acl-type, in my mind, would be to use it to check
whether the ace entry matches the acl-type.