> I assume that the etag defined in your I-D is the same as the one defined in
> Restconf. Does or should your draft include a statement like:
> “The etag values maintained by the server are protocol/interface independent.
> If requested the same etag values will be visible on all interface including
> Restconf, Netconf, CLI etc.”

While it makes sense that a server would use the same values across protocols,
I'm unsure if it's needed and, if we do, if we could state it in a
NETCONF-specific draft.

> Restconf also includes timestamps. What was your reason to exclude them from
> your I-D ? IMHO if the server maintains timestamps they would be
> protocol/interface independent just as etags, so the task is to make them
> available on Netconf too (and maybe the CLI).

I agree and have mentioned before.  LastModified either needs to be added, or
justified why not added, to get my adoption support.

> Regards Balazs

Kent // contributor