Dear all,

From the initial problem statement:

   During a WG adoption poll we have received a comment that the URL
   should be added in the reference statement when importing a YANG
   module maintained by IANA

The important question to me is: is this reference text supposed to be read by a machine or a human? It seems to me that the answer is "a human". https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc6020#section-7.19.4

If this is true, why do we care about having a URL in there?

Regards, Benoit