2009/3/14 Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com>:

> with all other browsers in that respect. Compatibility problems arise
> when background colours are specified in html and foreground colours
> in CSS, or vice-versa. Netsurf seems to guarantee problems for any
> straight html site with a dark background colour or image.

As far as I can tell, if colours aren't specified, then default
colours are used. Would it be better to calculate sensible values
instead? (This would not solve the problem completely, but it would
make some pages work, that previously don't.)

--
Jess
          Please don't leave my whole message in your reply.

          mailto:jesshampsh...@googlemail.com (also facebook & myspace)