On 14 Mar 2009 Keith Hopper wrote:

> "Disabling" CSS makes absolutely no difference to the need for both of
> the parts of the rendering engine. So! It would seem merely a
> 'surface' option which placates a user but makes absolutely no
> difference in the code which has to exist for any form of rendering to
> take place. Perhaps it isn't a useful option after all??

I thimk you're Barking up the wrong creek.

I'm not the one who's advocating disabling CSS but I can see the
point. You might just stand a chance of making the content of an
unreadable page readable even though you could lose its formatting.
This could be useful where you have text and/or images obscuring one
another.

A related feature that I have requested is the ability to turn off
document colours (as in Oregano) which could overcome lack of contrast
problems.
--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/