In article <c87e58e552.pnyo...@pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>, Peter
Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 27 Oct 2012  Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> > In article <52e55560eerh.li...@phone.coop>, Russell
> > Hafter - Lists <rh.li...@phone.coop> wrote:

> > [Snippy]

> >> The following failed: RBS + NatWest (UK) (unsupported
> >> browser), Cumberland Building Society Business Banking
> >> (UK) (Virtual keypad does not work), HSBC (France)
> >> (Returns to Login Screen), Citibank (Belgium) (Blank
> >> Screen), Postfinance (Switzerland) (JavaScript
> >> required).

> >> I imagine most others would fail too, for any number
> >> of reasons, not necessarily scripting.

> > LloydsTSB and Halifax can be added to that list Russell.

> Also HSBC (UK) and ING.

Thought I should try nationwide with NS as well.

https://olb2.nationet.com/ on NS leads to:-

Nationwide's Internet Banking requires JavaScript and
cookies to be enabled. It appears that your browser does not
support JavaScript, or you have disabled it. Please
re-enable JavaScript or try accessing this site using a
different browser.

More information about our supported browsers and
configuration is available here.