In message <e75637c054.andrew-...@waitrose.com>
 on 7 May 2015 Andrew Pinder <andrew.pin...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> I wonder how stable the measurements are.  I've just upgraded this
> ARMini to RO 5.22 so have redone the measurements, still with NS#2771:
> 161126 bytes/second.  That's a massive increase.  I had visited a
> number of websites for that.

> Trying going to just www.buxtonweather.co.uk (my homepage) as before
> now gives 154588 bytes/second - only 4% different.

> Have I missed something, or have ROOL done something spectacular in
> the changes from 5.20 to 5.22?

More measurements:
Various sites including BBC election coverage: 212787 bytes/second
Relaunch, load home page only and quit: 0 bytes/second ???
Same again, but force a refresh and then quit: 31146 bytes/second
Same again, but after the buxtonweather.co.uk site has done its
regular update (every five minutes): 0 bytes/second
A wide range of sites, mostly new to me:  328299 bytes/second

I'm curious that there is so much variability!

Regards

Andrew
--
Andrew Pinder