Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 1999 2:52 PM
Subject: [newbie] Two Drives

Seeking the lists advice:
I currently have two hard drives in my machine, a 2.5gig and a 1gig.
Windows 95 currently resides on the 2.5gig drive. I would like to install
Mandrake on the 1gig drive and be able to have dual booting system. Can
LILO reside on the MBR of the 2.5gig and pass off the boot process to the
1gig drive? If not, is there a way to go about doing this?
Your thoughts are appreciated.

John
Indianapolis, IN