-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bela Lantos
Sent:   Wednesday, April 21, 1999 7:25 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [newbie] Kernel upgrade, kppp problem

Hello!

I had the same problem. At the end all I did was I reinstalled all the
packages I downloaded from Mandrake and it worked. Get 2.2.5 from their
site. Beware of problems with printing, as the parralel ports must be
set manually. Read the parport.txt and lpd.text (or something like
that). If you can't get it up message again.
Cheers: Bela

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/belantos/index.html