Hi,

I have a network of three Linux machines named weaver, ripley, and
jonesy.  I have them networked, and their disks were all nfs mounted.
But then today, all of the sudden, weaver is not seeing ripley's disks,
and jonesy is not seeing weaver's disks.  ripley is seeing all of the
nfs mounted disks.  I tried to re-export and re-mount all three
machines.  When I try 'mount -a' on weaver, I get the error twice:
"mount: RPC: Program not registered".  I was using these computers last
night and everything seemed fine.  I didn't change any configuration
files since then.  I can still ping, telnet, and ftp between all three
machines.  What could be wrong?  Thanks,

Hidong