except generally a dos prompt won't work, you have to reboot into dos mode.
It's a memory addressing problem as far as I can tell.  As a result, you can't
do this from NT  :-(

Don
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, you
wrote: > when the floppy is formatted..it won't be bootable unless you do a
full > format.. a quick format won't be bootable.  are you doing "rawrite" from
a > dos > promt ? if not cd to the drive that is the cdrom then cd to \dosutils