I have a working two computer network with file, print, and internet sharing in
Windows. I would like to have the same thing in Linux, but I know almost nothing about
networking in Linux. Both computers have 2 NIC cards. My internal IP is
192.168.244.132 and the other computer has an IP of 192.168.244.131.
The card type is an "NDC 10/100 Fast Etherent PCI (MX-A)(MX987x5)". That is what shows
in the Windows Network Control Panel. What are the steps that I would need to take to
get a working two computer network in Linux with file, print, and internet sharing? My
computer switches between Windows 98 and Mandrake 6.0. The other computer is only
Windows 98. Will Linux see the other Windows computer and will the other windows
computer see my Linux computer? Thanks a whole lot!

The Webmonkey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com