Ok. Now what drivers do I use for my ethernet card? The autoprobe in the installation
said it was a tulip card. I don't know what that is, but my card is an NDC 10/100 PCI
card. After I went into Linux it seemed fine until every 10 seconds it kept popping up
messages in the console saying something like "eth0 blah blah blah retrying...." Are
there any generic ethernet drivers available? And is it possible to share the internet
connection from windows with my linux computer. Thanks.

The Webmonkey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com