--- Guillermo Belli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
> I was a litle busy and didn't have time to read the
> messages on th list (or
> post some).  But now I'm back at the Linux stuff.
> I've installed Venus and there
> then problems startted.......  I was a bit
> dissapointed about Mandrake
 Yikers, you should have spent the last two days with me! My computer
hates Windows. Anything I do with Linux
goes off like clockwork save a new soundcard I just installed. but with
Windows? It crashes. It goes beyond crashing. I just installed a new
motherboard. Venus sucks it right up, and we be doing fine. The windows
hard drive? Blam! It has crashed so badly that I can't even REINSTALL
the goddammed thing. I can't even reformat the windows hard drive. It's
like, poof, years of work and records gone. And for this, Gates is
rich?
I would puke turtle flippers across the Grand Canyon..
I ain't no tech person, but I will take LInux of any stripe any day..