J Mann wrote:

> Axalon wrote:
>

> > Ok how about, /usr/sbin/desktopcfg. Just kidding, desktopcfg is on
> > your cdrom as Mandrake/RPMS/desktopcfg-1.1.0-2mdk.i586.rpm
>
> Well its not on my CDROM. But I did find another one that worked. Once I
> ran the program, Afterstep launched great. But now how do I get back to
> KDE? When I select KDE from the menu, its says KDE not found. So I
> doubled checked the file, and its there.
>
> /usr/X11R6/bin/kde
>
> I have Afterstep launching from /usr/X11R6/bin/afterstep. So what gives?

Ok, I found my mistake and I've got both Afterstep and KDE working. But
I'm sticking with AfterStep. WAY much cooler!!!

Anyway, I'm having problems docking apps to the Wharf. I've got some to
work (asmix and asclock), but other like ascpu and ascd just give me a
blank space on the Wharf. I've followed the step directions complete and
I've done about an hours worth of research on Afterstep HOWTOs and I'm
completely lost. If there's any other AFterstep users on this list,
PLEASE give me some pointers!!

Jeremy