I'm still having to read mail in Outlook Express til I find a modem to work,
but I always have time stamps for time of arrival.

----- Original Message -----
From: Civileme

Well, the date and time ordering is using the sender's time, which may make
it seem that way.  I am on Alaska time which makes my posts seem out of
order to someone on the east coast of North America.  That is what I see.
Civileme

Patrick Putteman wrote:

I have the strange feeling I'm not getting all the posts in either newbie,
expert or cooker mailing lists. Just seems I'm missing some messages of some
threads... Anyone else experiencing the same? Patrick