Anne Wilson wrote:
> I know others  have remarked on strange things happening, but I seem to
> often miss posts that start a new thread, picking it up on a reply.  But
> then I know I'm getting some others through replies to replies, and that
> includes some that I have posted myself.  Anyone any ideas as to what's
> happening?  I'm fairly sure my filtering isn't causing the problem.
>
> Anne

I think that there is a problem, that some posts don't have Reply To set
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or [EMAIL PROTECTED], ...). So
when you reply the post goes directly to the man who sent it. I don't
know why some posts have Reply To set to some other e-mails but I guess
that these posts have that set in advance and then scripts for this
mailing list don't set it to correct e-mail. Maybe they should correct
scripts to change all Reply To to the correct address or just append the
correct one.

--
Live long and prosper!