I just got Linux-Mandrake 6.0 from a friend.  I've never used RedHat or
Mandrake Linux.  I've used Slackware 3.6 and 4.0.  I'm not sure how to go
about installing Mandrake 6.0.  I've looked for help files but nothing
really says anything definite.  It's as though they're afraid you'll crash
your computer and get mad at them.  It's a computer...you set it back up and
do it again.  I was just wondering if somebody could help me get a
step-by-step manual to print out.  I want to install it from cd because I
don't have room on my hd.  Thanks for the help.

J_Cool