On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Joel Doucet wrote:

> I keep trying to contact someone from linuxmandrake but nobody wants to
> responce to my e-mails,

You apparently didn't write to the right address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])?

> When i configure X windows,i have to
> select my monitor, and since my monitor isn`t in the list i chose custom,

Custom configuration of monitors is a bit tricky; you might be better off
just choosing a monitor similar to your own.
If in doubt, choose Highscreen LE1024, which is an old 14" screen; its
settings won't be optimal, but you don't run into the risk of damaging
anything.

If that doesn't fix it, we'll need much more information, such as what
graphics card you're trying to use.

LLaP
bero

--