Okay, here is my suggestion:

1.  Boot up from a WIN95 startup disk.  Format your Windows drive(I'm
assuming it is the first one)
2.  After formatting, run dos fdisk and delete the current dos partitions.
3.  Reboot your machine with a Linux boot disk and run Linux fdisk.
4.  Setup your partitons something like so:
        /boot  20MB
        /
        /swap
        /home  (for program files)

You could put the boot , swap , and /home partitions on the first drive and
the /home on the second or whatever floats your boat.

Hope this helps :)